Want to furnish your new office, or change up your old one? You can get whatever you need, plus a $10 coupon, from Office Depot by filling the Office Depot Survey, at www.tellofficedepot.com.
About Office Depot
Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Office Depot is a retailer of office supplies, such as ink, paper and toner for printers and photocopiers, plus other office technology. The company, founded in 1986 by F. Patrick Sher, has more than 1,900 stores throughout the world. It employs over 66,000 people to keep up with the customer demands in 59 countries.
Step by Step Guide to complete the online Office Depot Survey
We all have some kind of work, which has a physical location from where we do that work, called the workplace. This workplace needs office supplies that help us with our work, but where do you get those from? From companies like Office Depot. But, not every company given you a $10 coupon for simply telling it what you think of it; except for Office Depot. So, leave your feedback at the Office Depot Survey and get your coupon.
To get the coupon, you must be at least 18 years old, and a legal resident of America. If you meet these conditions, head over to the Office Depot Survey and complete it by following the below protocol:
- Turn on your computer and visit www.tellofficedepot.com from your browser.
- The above link will you to the main survey page.
- On this page, enter your Survey Code and your Time of visit to Office Depot. For your convenience, all this information is available on your receipt from Office Depot.
- Begin the survey and answer all the required questions.
- After the questions, you must provide your contact information so you can receive the coupon.
- Finally, submit the survey and enjoy the coupon.