Haven’t you always wanted to tell your teacher exactly what you thought of her? Whether it’s to complain about her favoring others and neglecting you? Or about her treating you harshly and not doing her job properly? Or maybe you’ve always wanted to let her know you admire her for being so sweet and professional, treating you with kindness and love? Well, here’s your chance to rate your teachers and give your honest opinions. Just visit the Rate My Teacher page and start rating.
How to Access the Rate My Teacher in a Step-Wise Manner?
In order to access the Rate My Teacher page, simply follow the protocol given below:
- First of all, click on the following URL www.ratemyteachers.com to visit the Rate My Teacher page.
- Now, wait until the page has loaded completely.
- Next, enter your Login or Email and Password in the spaces provided.
- You can also check the box for “Keep me logged in” if you wish to.
- After that, just click the “login” button to proceed to your account.
If you want to create an account, then simply log on to the web address again. On the main page, click “Create an account”. Follow the instructions to create your account at Rate My Teacher.
In case you cannot remember your Password and are unable to log in to your account, you can reset or retrieve it by clicking on “Forgot your password?” on the main page. Then, simply follow the instructions to reset your password.
Benefits of Using Rate My Teacher
Through the Rate My Teacher, you can avail many benefits, some of which include:
- Post anonymously using an account, or even without an account.
- Track and edit your ratings.
- Manage your account whether you’re a teacher, parent, or student.
About Rate My Teacher
RateMyTeacher.com is a website specifically used to rate elementary, secondary school and college teachers. Since 2001, the site is up and running fine with over eleven million teachers being graded in 2010 alone. From ease and helpfulness to knowledge and clarity, the participants; teachers, parents, or student, gets to rate and even write a brief review of their experiences.