Wake Forest Patient Portal is a health service online that can be availed free of cost. Individuals can either register personally at any branch of the Wake Forest Baptist Health clinic or through online using the actuation code that you would have gained from “After Visit Summary”. Patients can visit the official web page at the URL www.mywakehealth.com and follow the instructions to get access to their personal actuation code to make their signature client ID and the secret access key.
About Wake Forest Patient Portal
MyWakeHealth is a patient care centre offering a secure data storage portal related to patient care. They empower individuals to use the relative safety of their internet connection to access their restorative data online and keep their health records in a software file within the ease of their device.
Step by Step Guide to Access Wake Forest Patient Portal
In order to register and use the Wake Forest Patient Portal service online follow the guide given below:
- Open your computer and visit the URL www.mywakehealth.com to open the official page for Wake Forest Patient Portal.
- If you are already registered you can access your Wake Forest Patient Portal by enter your login username and password and then click the “Sign In” button.
- However if you are a fresh user you must have access to an activation code.
- If you already own an activation code click the option “I have an activation code” and keep going with the instructions and in the end hit the button “Submit” to submit your application.
- If you don’t own an activation code click the option for “I need an activation code”, this will display an application where you must enter all the asked details and then click “Submit” to complete the process.
If you are facing any troubles then click the button “Need Assistance?” and you can chat with the employees at Wake Forest Patient Portal regarding any queries.