Visited Panera bread recently and forgot to take your Panera Bread rewards card? Don’t worry, it can happen to the best of us. The good thing is, missing a visit doesn’t mean you won’t get the rewards you deserve. All you need to do is use the My Panera Missed Visit process, and you can redeem your rewards easily!
The Step-by-step Guide to Using the My Panera Missed Visit Procedure
Save the rewards from your My Panera visit by using the procedure explained below.
- Firstly, use your computer to turn on your web browser and go to the link http://www.mypanera.com/missedvisit
- Once the web page opens up, you will immediately see a login/registration page.
- In the given spaces, provide your Email Address as well as Password.
- Finally, don’t forget to find your account by clicking the link ‘Login’.
- Select the option labeled ‘Missed Visit’.
- Provide the number given on your receipt in order to get the information onto your account.
In addition to signing in using your Email Address, you can also sign in using your Facebook account. Plus, if you can’t recall your password or your Email Address, all you need to do is click the link ‘Forgot username & password’.
Benefits of using the My Panera Missed Visit Procedure
You can access the benefits of your missed visit as listed below on this page:
- If you forget your rewards card at home, you can still avail the benefits from your visit.
- As a member of My Panera, get access to free bakery items and get exclusive discounts.
About the My Panera Missed Visit Procedure
Panera Bread is a chain of cafe styled and bakery restaurants that are widespread in the United States and Canada. Since Panera Bread started out in the year 1987 and is located in over 2,000 areas as stores.