One of the most hectic and stressful aspects of your life is your work. Where and what you work for is a huge part of making your work life what it is; either heaven or hell. If you want to work in a place where you not only get the best working experience, but also the best vacations and recreational opportunities, then Marriott is the company you need to work in. If you are already working there, you can access your employee account through the Marriott Extranet Login.
How to Access the Marriott Extranet Login in a Step-Wise Manner?
If you wish to access and use the Marriott Extranet Login, you can do by following the below procedure:
- The very first thing you need to do is visit the following web address www.myhomedepotproject.com from your preferred browser in order access the Marriott Extranet Login portal.
- Then, wait until the page is done loading completely.
- Next, type in your Enterprise ID (EID) along with your Password in the spaces given for this purpose.
- Finally, click the button that says “Sign In” to access your Marriott Extranet Login
You can click on the “Use your Security Key to sign in” hyperlink if you do not have an Enterprise ID (EID) and wish to sign in with your security key instead.
In case you cannot remember your login details, you can retrieve them by clicking on “Forgot your EID or password?” and following the instructions.
Benefits of Using Marriott Extranet Login
By using the Marriott Extranet Login, you can avail the following benefits and services:
- Update and access your account information from anywhere, at any time.
- Receive information and news related to the company, along with its vendors and business partners.
- Take advantage of the room discounts, vacation packages and many more benefits.
Founded in 1927, by J. Willard Marriott, Marriott or Marriott International, Inc. operates more than 5,700 hotels and resorts throughout the world under the Marriott family. The company prides itself on putting its people first and making sure they are at the center of all their policies and company regulations.