Gone are the days of waiting in lines to fill forms and get things done. Now, you have everything available on your fingertips; whether it’s paying your taxes or fees, or depositing or receiving child support, you can do it all online. The process is made even easier if you are a resident of Florida, because you can simply visit the website of the Florida Department Of Revenue and avail all these eServices.
How to Access the Florida Department Of Revenue in a Step-Wise Manner?
To access the Florida Department Of Revenue website, you just have to follow the really simple procedure given below:
- The first step is to open your browser and click on the following URL www.myflorida.com/dor so you can access the main page of the Florida Department Of Revenue website.
- Here, click on the “Child Support eServices”.
- On the next page, click the “Register” tab.
- Next, enter all the information asked for in the given spaces.
- Then, keep clicking “Continue” and following the instructions to create your account.
If you have previously created an account, or registered one now, you can return to the Child Support eServices page and click “Login” to log in. You can then enter your Username and Password and click “Login” to proceed to your account.
However, if you forget your login details you can click “Forgot username?” or “Forgot password?” to retrieve or reset them.
Benefits of Using Florida Department Of Revenue
You can avail plenty of benefits by accessing the Florida Department Of Revenue, some of which include:
- Online access to your Child Support Case from anywhere, at any time.
- View your activity information and search for payment information by date.
- Find the local offices and update your own contact information.
About Florida Department Of Revenue
Florida Department of Revenue is a state agency that provides the residents of Florida with various eServices so they can get their affairs in order from home. The services include child support, payment of taxes, fees and remittances, forms and publications, contact information of government officials, etc.