My Favorite Muffin brings muffin enthusiasts the stuff of their dreams at www.myfavoritemuffin.com, your one and only muffin heaven. So head on over to their site now to get your muffin fix. This article will guide you about how to access the site, place your order online and indulge yourself in some hot and freshly-baked muffin goodness so read on!
What You Will Need
If you wish to visit My Favorite Muffin and place your order online or avail their catering services, you will require the following:
- A good and strong internet connection that does not have any browsing issues. You won’t be able to access the My Favorite Muffin’s site or place an order if your internet is facing browsing issues so make sure to check for such problems beforehand
- You must also have a device such as a phone or a laptop on which you can access the internet and the site
How to browse through the menu at the My Favorite Muffin site
To visit the site, follow the instructions outlined below:
- Open up your web browser
- Visit www.myfavoritemuffin.com from your web browser. You can also type the site’s name on Google or any other search engine or directly go to the site directly from the link given above
- Now if you want to order something, Locate and click on the three lines given on the top right corner of your screen. A drop-down menu will appear
- Choose the option that says “Menu”
- Next, choose the type of menu items you would like to choose from. You will see a number of categories such as Bagels, Muffins, deli sandwiches as well as breakfast sandwiches
- If you want to look at their muffins menu, click on “Muffins”
One of the good things about My Favorite Muffin is that they also offer catering services. To find out what they offer, go to the home page and click on the “Explore Catering” option where you will be able to see amazing deals on offer such as the one where you can buy 3 dozen muffins in a tin. Their menu is very versatile and also includes fresh breakfast sandwiches and bagels.