Serving in the military is a difficult but ultimately rewarding job. The reward comes in many forms and ways; from the feeling of accomplishing something great and providing your country with a securer future, to availing the benefits and programs offered to military personnel. One such rewards or exchange program that you can avail, and build your credit through, is the Exchange Credit Program.
How to Access the Exchange Credit Program in a Step-Wise Manner?
Want to access and use the Exchange Credit Program? Then, follow the simple protocol given below:
- The first step is to visit the following URL www.myecp.com so you may access the main page of the Exchange Credit Program.
- Now, wait for the website to load completely.
- Next, if you are a new user, you will need to click on the “register here” link.
- Then, provide all the relevant information in the given spaces.
- After that, simply follow the instructions until you have created your account with the Exchange Credit Program.
After your account is created, you can return to the main page and enter your User ID and Password in the given spaces. Then, click the “Log In” button to proceed to your account.
If you cannot access your account, it may be because of a forgotten User ID or Password. Depending on which it is, click on “Forgot User ID” or “Forgot Password” and regain access to your account.
Benefits of Using Exchange Credit Program
With the Exchange Credit Program, you can benefit from the following services and features:
- Get fair and flexible terms so you can build your credit safely and affordably.
- Take advantage of multiple discounts throughout the year.
- Avail the many programs to support your military community’s well-being.
About Exchange Credit Program
Exchange Credit Program is a credit program by Military Star, exclusively for armed services, which works for military exchange stores. The program is managed by the Army and Air Force Exchange Service of the United States and offers credits to all military personnel.