The age-old habit of reading is fast dying out in our world; children prefer to watch something acted out right in front of them than read about it on a piece of paper. The attention spans have decreased, so has the time to sit down and indulge in a good book. But, reading is an essential part of learning and being a human being. This is exactly why Capstone Interactive EBooks is trying to spark curiosity in young minds and ignite the passion for learning through their books and digital solutions.
How to Access the Capstone Interactive EBooks Account in a Step-Wise Manner?
For accessing the Capstone Interactive EBooks Account you need to follow the instruction that have been given below:
- Turn on your computer and visit the following link www.mycapstonelibrary.com, which will take you to the main page of the Capstone Interactive EBooks Account.
- You can access your account by first clicking the “Log In” button at the top, right corner of the page that loads.
- Here, you need to select how you would like to log in to your Capstone Interactive EBooks Account; through Capstone Interactive, Capstone, or Google.
- Then, provide your Username and Password in the spaces provided for that purpose.
- Next, click “Go” to proceed to your Capstone Interactive EBooks Account.
Benefits of Using the Capstone Interactive EBooks Account
When you pay through the Capstone Interactive EBooks Account, you can get the following benefits:
- Access countless children’s books for young readers at home or school.
- Avail the many digital solutions for classrooms, libraries, and consumers.
- Attend webinars and avail professional development opportunities.
About My Capstone Library
My Capstone Library or Capstone Interactive is an organization that believes in helping children rediscover the love for reading and helping them develop this skill at an early age. Their efforts to create inspired learning allows them to be counted amongst the most trusted children’s books publishers. They also provide various digital solutions to consumers, including libraries and classrooms.