Each time you pay some payment on any loan, it decreases what you owe in the future. So even if you don’t have any due date for a payment but if you make one it will prove to be beneficial in the long run. It will aid you in constructing a reliable credit history and will pump you to stay ahead according to your installment plan.
myGreatLakes is an online service that guides you about loan options especially designed for students and also lets you keep a check on payment due dates, make payments and keep a track of your loan history, all online!
Step by Step Guide to gain access to the myGreatLakes Loan Account Login page
Follow the step by step guide below to access the myGreatLakes Loan Account Login page:
- Click this hyperlink www.mygreatlakes.org to open the myGreatLakes Loan Account Login page.
- Once the myGreatLakes Loan Account Login page is displayed on your screen press the button for “Sign Up” at the top right corner.
- This will display the myGreatLakes Loan Account Login registration form
- Then enter the following credentials: complete Social Security Number and set the month, day and year of your date of birth
- Click the button “Continue” and do all the steps so that you can finish registering for myGreatLakes Loan Login Account
- When the whole registration is done go back to the main page and type in your myGreatLakes Loan Login Account User ID in its assigned space and then press “Continue”
- If you have given a valid user ID the following page will ask you to type in your password or might give an automatic access without a password
- In case you cannot remember your myGreatLakes Loan Account Login password click “Trouble Accessing your Account” link to access instructions for password retrieval!