Now you can access your medical health and avail the benefits online by making an account for St. Elizabeth Mychart. You can also request for prescription refills, pay the bills online and get to know the results of your tests as soon as they arrive without wasting time. Communicate with your provider and you can also make appointment online.
About St. Elizabeth Health Care
St. Elizabeth Health Care was founded in 1891 with one small hospital and it is one of the most respected, oldest providers of health care services in the Greater Cincinnati region. In Northern Kentucky, it has been the most famous medical center and is the heart and soul of that region. St. Elizabeth Health Care now operate about seven facilities in this area and their sole purpose is to provide the best health services to its patients so they can make their lives better.
Step by Step Protocol for St. Elizabeth Mychart Online Account
If you want to be a part of St. Elizabeth Mychart, then follow the steps given below
- Click open the website URL given below
- Main page of St. Elizabeth Mychart will open in front of you.
- Enter your username and password on the right side of the page and then press ‘SIGN IN’.
- In case you have forgotten your username and password, click on ‘Forgot Username?’ or ‘Forgot Password?’ to retrieve your account.
- If you are a new user, then use your access code or request for an access code to log in to your account.
- In case your code has expired, you need to reassign from your provider’s office.
Advantages of St. Elizabeth Mychart Online Account
- You can communicate with your provider easily through your online account.
- Get access to you test results online and no need to visit the medical store or hospital.
- You can also request for more pills if your medicine is finished and no need to visit the doctor anymore.